Unique Opportunity: Web Jedi/Lead Developer Needed!
Position Type: Full Time and Light Speed
Salary: Based on experience, skill-set and a potential equity stake.
The Deets: We need a full-stack developer who is ready to run hard and fast with us to create a global company. At SpacetoCo we have the goal of connecting the people to their ideal space for whatever they want to do. We connect people, build community and support local area economies. We have an amazing product built on NodeJS, React, ReactNative. It’s plugged into Firebase, Stripe, MixPanel and Mandrill.
Caveat: working on SpacetoCo is highly addictive and will result in late nights!
Your Skillz: You will be the lead developer. You will be responsible for deliverables in a tight timeframe to allow us to build, measure & learn!
- You are ready to take on the task of managing our stack, making it even more epic.
- You have an eye for UX and UI, but also the ability to crank code.
- You want to be a part of something that will change the way everyone looks at unused space.
- You are ready to join our families on a journey that will excite and invigorate!
- You’ve already looked at our site and can see how to build a reservation system into online bookings.
- You know what it takes to build the perfect dev team.
The Perks: Flex. Co-working space. Lean methodology. Actually making a difference.
How to Apply: Submit your resume and a cover letter here . Please include in your cover letter a short paragraph as to why you think you would be great for this role and how you can help grow SpacetoCo.
We are a sharing economy platform for the short-term rental of space.
We allow people to share and book space by the hour.
If you’ve landed here and you’re still wondering what this SpacetoCo thing is all about, click here to find out more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly support applications from diverse backgrounds and communities.